Molly Carver 2016
13th Molly Carver Memorial Cricket Tournament, 2016-17.
Rules and Regulations
1. Each match will be of limited 25 Overs.
2. All players must be in proper white dress.
3. All players should be studying in class 10 or below and born after 1st May, 2000.
4. Balls will be provided by the organizers.
5. Decision of the organizing committee will be final and binding
6. Each player of the team must have their Identity card, duly signed by the Head of Institution.
7. No interference during the course of the match would be allowed by anybody(Including coach/manager)
8. Protest shall be accompanied by a protest fee of Rs. 5000/-. No protest will be entertained against the umpire's decision.
9. As this is an Inter School Cricket Tournament, only the students enrolled in the school are eligible.
10. There is no Entry Fee for this tournament.
Contact: Arun Rai
( 0172-2605767) (9888233943)
1. Surinder Singh (9872011752) 2. H.K. Chahal ( 9888772841 )
"Download Entry Form"
Treks / Tours /Excursions